Friday, March 01, 2013

Angela Photo Shoot: Feb. 2013

Angela was the firs model I took photos of after taking a bit of a break. I needed to get back in the photo taking mood and start working on moving forward a little in my photography.



I was a tiny bit rusty when it came to the shoot but now I have 3 shoots under my belt, I am starting to ease right back into taking photos. The shoot was also VERY cold since it was on Feb. 9th. I think the temperature was around 39 (F). Angela and I both did a lot of hopping around in place and putting cold hands in pockets/gloves to stay warm. At least the sun was out and no rain was falling so that was a huge plus.

I have two more photo shoots and then I get to decide what to do next creatively. Spring has sprung and it is time to dust off the winter cobwebs.

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Yay for Spring!! :)