Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nick Photo Shoot: Feb. 2013

I have started to get back into taking photos and had 3 photo shoots in February. I have finally gotten two of them complete in editing and will share them in blog posts. The first one being the photo shoot of Nick.




It was raining, really raining hard in fact, during the whole shoot so it was not a super easy shoot. It did make me feel a little better about things since I am a bit rusty when it comes to taking photos after a few months of "taking a break" from it. I have another photo shoot tomorrow and it will be interesting since it is suppose to be raining again. Hopefully, the rain will let up some by 2 p.m. *crosses fingers*

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Glad to see you're getting lots of shoots again! I commented on some of these on Facebook earlier today.