Friday, October 21, 2011

Meow!

I am smack dab in the middle of editing a few photo shoots and have another this weekend. Yes, Halloween has brought out the models willing to pose in costume and I am reaping the benefits from it.

I enjoy being this busy though at times the editing makes me feel like my eyes are crossing. At least I know that it is time to take a break when I cannot focus my eyes anymore during the editing work.

I thought I would share my latest, kick ass, Catwoman dressed model, photo.

Above: Rebecca as Catwoman by Brie A. Edwards

How much do I love this photo? A LOT!

This Sunday's shoot has a model dressing up as Tank Girl which will be a lot of fun!

And that, is what I have been up to...I will be sharing more photos in the future from shoots I am editing at the moment.

No comments: