Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Updating on my life with creativity.

I am restarting a project I have been slowly working on on Wednesday of next week.

I also have another person I am working with scheduling a photo shoot for the project at the beginning of next month. I am excited as you can imagine!

The weather is finally nicer and it is time for me to get back to taking photos for my superhero/villain project. I have scheduled my first model and am starting to try and pin down other models to times/days for other shoots for the project. Hopefully, luck will be on my side and I will be working on this up to Comic Con in July.

I am still in search of paying photography jobs because I need income coming in but have faith that I will have some come my way if I keep working for it. My getting the project restarted is the first step toward getting paying jobs since it will get me out and about meeting people.

I am also still tyring to work on the painting for the friend. I actually restarted it because what I was doing didn't feel right and didn't inspire me to work on it. Now, I am having ideas and will run with them. I plan to paint a bit in the next few days and will make the next step in my idea for the painting.

Needless to say, I haven't really been fashion focused lately. I have so much I am working on and also was getting everything set for Comic Con in July. Now, I have all things paid for and situated for Comic Con (a huge relief) and am restarting my project. Maybe my mind will relax a bit more and allow me to long for fashion items that I cannot afford but can write about. We shall see.

Until then, keep on thumbing through those fashion magazines and longing for those shoes you saw online. I know I will.

No comments: