Thursday, January 27, 2011

If I cannot afford Louboutins....

I have long drooled over peep-toe Christian Louboutin pumps but haven't been able to get a pair because of the price tag. So, I have been looking for a pair of black, peep toe, pumps that would work for me and would be affordable.

I think I have found them:

Above: Saydie 21 Black Peep Toe Lug Sole Platform Heels by Qupid

I love the platform and the sturdy looking heel. I also LOVE that there is a lug sole so I would not be sliding around on polished floors in them. An always frustrating and embarrassing occurrence that happens with smooth., leather soled, shoes. That is a huge plus for these shoes in my eyes. The price tag is right for these shoes to not cost a lot of money at $33.50.

I just may have to consider buying to wear until the day comes when I can afford Louboutins.

1 comment:

Nina said...

You can actually get them for $23 bucks at urbanog.com! And if they don't have your size gojane.com has them for $28. I love these pumps, got them in the cream color.