Sunday, January 09, 2011

Getting good use out of these Christmas gifts!

My mum, the Avon representative, gifted me these two things as Christmas gifts.

Above: Chic and Cozy Sweatshirt by mark at Avon.

The shirt is made out of sweatshirt material minus the fuzzy, next to the skin, side but is surprisingly warm. It is tunic length and has a modest v-neck, not extremely deep but just v-ed enough. The shirt is very comfortable and perfect for cold weather.

Above: Glove Fest by mark at Avon.

These gloves are extremely warm and have the option to be made into fingerless gloves. The sequins with the beads in the center that adorn them give them an extra sparkle. They are a lot darker in shade than in the product photo which I like. Definitely a great pair of gloves.

The very cold weather we have been having makes for fun winter, layering, outfits and the need to stay warm is very important. I am glad I got some warmer gifts this holiday season that I can put to good use when the temperature drops to 28 (F).

No comments: