Friday, December 10, 2010

Loving this Zodiac necklace.

I have a soft spot in my heart for jewelry that features my zodiac sign, Aquarius.

This necklace is a great design for my sign which is rather rare since it is usually composed of two, rather boring, wavy, lines.

Above: Astrology Pendant Necklace in Aquarius by Gorjana

Very nice and soft take on the sign plus it hangs at just the right length and size for my tastes.

Above: On model

The other signs are just as interesting in how Gorjana has designed them for this necklace.It is definitely worth checking out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I love your blog, and would love it you visited mine, and if you follow me, I will follow you.

Okay thanks

Jesse

Ricky said...

This pendant looks primarily like a little piece of art rather than like a sign! Very pretty! I took a lok at their other signs. I don't like all of them, but the ones for gemini and leo as well as some others look very lovely indeed. :-)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the headsup! I really like astrology stuff as well and agree that this necklace looks just about right on all accounts :) very pretty. xx

SnapandPrint said...

You are so welcome Charles!!!

All the deisgns are great for this Zodiac necklace.

SnapandPrint said...

Ricky, Yeah some of them are a bit not to my tastes but I actually love mine in this series. That is rare since my sign is usually deplicted like to pointy wavy lines, one on top of the other.

Davidbotha said...

I think zodiac necklace is so nice. It looks stylish and simple too. It looks different from other necklace.

gorjana jewellery