Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Buried Deep In Creativityland.

I know, I know, I have been very lax in posting in this blog recently. I have been caught up in my project and since I am creative minded, I tend to just throw myself totally into my projects because I enjoy doing them and being swept away in creativity.

I got the thumbs up from my friend on the project after showing him my first samples of photography from the shoots I did in Sept. It was a great feeling and let me know I was right on track in my style and vision for the photos in the project. It inspired me to start setting up more photo shoots and tweak the photos a little more as I go along because I know what I want in vision and I am very close to getting it.

So, yeah, I have been not focused on this blog much though I love it dearly. I will continue to sporadically post in it and start sharing more of my photography in it as well. It makes me happy to share my work with a wider audience.

In this blog I will post a photo from a past shoot that I really like. I hope you enjoy it as well.

Orion #11

Above: Photo by Me

And now off I go to set up my photo shoots for next week. I have one slated for Monday and am so excited about it!

No comments: