Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shoes I Would Love To Own.

The shoe girl deep inside me has this mood she enters from time to time. The mood is for rather outlandish shoes that are anything but what the society deems "normal to wear". This mood has struck me at the moment as I saw two pairs of shoes that totally fit the bill of "strange" by society's terms.

Above: Daphne Suede T Strap Heels by Jeffrey Campbell

I am loving the grey suede and feather adornment on these heeled sandals. They just beg to be worn to a fancy dress party. Too gorgeous not to show off.

Above: Lace-up Super High Boots by Swedish Hasbeens

The high-heeled hiking/work style boots have always intrigued me and I probably will end up owning a pair from somewhere in the future. It is just a style that always catches my eye and makes the shoe girl in me smile.

Ahhh, Fall always gets the shoe girl inside me excited as new styles and designs in shoes come out. I cannot wait to see what this season has to offer.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

I'd wear that second pair!

SnapandPrint said...

I would wear them both, as I said...but the second pair are quite cool.