Friday, April 16, 2010

The Shoe Girl Within Drools.

I saw these boots in an email for the site they are on and fell hard for them:

Above: Black/Pink Wedge Boots by Finsk

The shoe girl inside me started to drool and act like Gollum saying "me wants them, my precious." She loves the bright pink and orange/yellow heels as they are set against the black leather. She loves the notch in the heel that is giving the boots a "sci fi" look.

Above: Observe the cool heel notch.

She tells me I need them and I would purchase them if they were not $598. They just speak to me but the price is out of my price range. This saddens me but I accept it as a part of life.

Above: Side view.

A girl can dream, and try and try to keep her inner shoe girl Gollum quiet.

5 comments:

WendyB said...

I've been seeing some cool stuff coming from that brand...haven't seen it in person yet but will keep an eye out.

Shes Dressing Up said...

They are amazings. But, so expensive it hurts!

SnapandPrint said...

I totally agree with you. The price...so expensive...the shoes...so amazing.

SnapandPrint said...

Wendy, I am going to keep an eye out as well even if it is out of my price range. I want to see what else the brand designs.

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. I need those in my life. So gorgeous! Why must they be so pricey?