Thursday, April 15, 2010

04.15.10: Longing For...Tiger Dress and Cork Soles Shoes.

I have a longing for two items today. I cannot decide which I like better so I will share both of them.

This tiger print dress:

Above: Tiger-print backless maxi dress by Zac Posen

I love how the tiger print isn't really gaudy and does not look overtly like a tiger. It has that "ancient" look to the tiger design that I love so much.

Above: Yet another front view showing the tiger-print in all its glory.

And the back...

Above: The gorgeous back of the dress

It just has such a beautiful back and the tail of the tiger (and other parts) wrap around as well. I love when backless dresses have that slight "v" to the scoop and the halter tie closure is pretty as well. It is like a long, burgundy, ribbon trailing down the back.

And then there were a pair of shoes that caught my eye and would not let me move on:

Above: Fabiana cork ankle boots by Herve Leger

I love the curve to the shoes, the cork heels, and the buckle closure. The fact they are cracked leather and taupe also made me drool like the shoe girl I am. I would love to have these, but they are expensive so out of my price range.

Still, a girl can dream of the wardrobe she would have if she were rich.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

I like K. Jacques cork sole wedges.

SnapandPrint said...

I like cork soels on shoes, period.

They are so much more forgiving to walk in than wood soels and look just as good.