Saturday, February 06, 2010

A Touch Of The Ancients.

My birthday was last week and my mum, who sells Avon, gifted me with the most beautiful, ancient style, jewelry.

The Necklace:

Above: Interlocking Pendant Necklace by Avon.

Which looks great and has a very comfortable chain.

The Bracelet:

Above: Interlocking Cuff Bracelet by Avon.

Which fits my thin wrist just right, something I always worry about because it is no run to have a cuff bracelet that is too big.

The Ring:

Above: Interlocking Adjustable Ring by Avon.

The ring is adjustable which is a good thing since my fingers are rather small.

My mum gifted the three in silver to me because that is the metal I wear most often. They look great but, I have to admit, I would have loved them a touch more in gold. The style just lends itself to the gold a little more than the silver.

I wore them out to a lunch date with a friend while wearing one of my deep v-neck black tees and people asked me about where I got the jewelry. This lets me know it is eye-catching in a good way.

So, if you love ancient style jewelry (these remind me of Vikings or Ancient Greeks) and like to be a bit flashy with your jewelry while not spending too much on it, check out Avon.com.

2 comments:

Vera said...

Fantastic jewelry! I'm surprised it comes from Avon..

SnapandPrint said...

Sometimes, Avon comes out with some cool jewelry or make-up. When that happens it is a cool bonus in getting stuff from my mum, the Avon lady.