Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Silver, Shiny, I Want It.

I really need a date for Valentine's Day so I can order this clutch purse:

Above: Blind Date Purse by Francesca's Collections

I would really like to buy the purse and it is only $34.00 but, I have no where to carry it to. I cannot think of anywhere to carry it at night here. I think it would have to be carried to a nice date but, that isn't happening to my life right now.

I cannot justify buying yet another nice purse when I hardly ever have anywhere to carry them. So, I will just drool over this purse and force myself to not click "buy".

I feel a bit like a raven attracted to shiny things. It amuses me greatly.

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Really nice!

Anonymous said...

It's only $34? Get it. Now. It's amazing.

SnapandPrint said...

I wish I had the money to but, I have to be a bit frugal with planning to move.