Friday, February 26, 2010

Keeping The Shine Down.

Admission: I am one of those people who has a shiny face soon after applying foundation.

It does not matter how much I powder my face after I apply foundation, within 30 to 45 minutes, my face will be shining in the T-zone. I struggled with this problem for years applying tons of powder, touching it up every time I thought about it with a compact in my purse, and just not having an easy time of it.

I had heard about face primers that go on under foundation that combat this issue but, they were always out of my price range since most were over $20 for a small jar/tube/amount of face primer. So, I just suffered through with the shiny face until about a year ago when I discovered this product:

Above: MagiX Face Perfector SPF 20 by Avon

Yes, you see that right, it is by Avon. I started to use this product under my foundation/ face powder and I end the day with barely a shine to my face. Even if it is hot, I merely get a slight sheen to my nose that powder covers quickly.

It is colourless and you can wear it on it's own if you are going without make-up to keep the shine down as well. The tube is not huge but, a little goes a long way with this product and fact it is only $7.99 (usually $10.00 but, currently on sale), makes it well worth the money spent on it.

So, if you have that shine issue with your face...give this product a try. I did and was so happy with the results.

No comments: