Monday, February 01, 2010

American Apparel Deep-V Neck Tees: Much Love!

I am a fan of the Deep-V Neck Tees from American Apparel.

I bought a black one on whim a few years back and it is one of my most worn tees. It is soft, comfortable, and hugs my body shape just right.

I just purchased the 3-pack of black/white/asphalt and they arrived in my mail today, I cannot wait to wear them!

Above: Unisex Sheer Jersey Short Sleeve Deep V-Neck (3-Pack) by American Apparel

They are so versatile and comfortable. You can wear them in a casual way or dress them up. The colour stays pretty true through repeat washings and the shirt does not have much shrinkage in the wash.

They come in many colours and also can be bought as single shirts. I prefer the sheer style, but they do also come in tri-blend. I defintiely say if you are a fuller figured woman to size up one or two sizes because the shirts fit pretty snug. I order size extra-small myself being I am tall and thin and it hugs me like second skin.  They even come in XXS for those super petite ladies.

I have to say, this deep v-neck tee is my favorite out of all the brands I have bought in my life. I just love them to pieces.

No comments: