Wednesday, February 24, 2010

02.24.10 - Longing For...

Above: St. Bart's Pant in Fawn by Georgie

The pants look so comfortable and the loose fit would be great for warmer days. I also think they would look good with flat sandals or flip flops.

Above: Lindsey in Caledon by Kooba Handbags

I love the honey colour and the style. It looks like a sleek, large enough to hold everything I need, bag.

Above: Johan Halter Top by Billabong

I love the lacy look of the back of this halter top. Perfect for warm spring days and to wear long into summer.

Above: Charli Clogs by Jeffrey Campbell

I love the colour and the classic styling of these clogs. I own a pair of black leather clogs that are a bit beat up from years of use and am looking for a pair of clogs to replace them. Maybe of a similar style to these?

2 comments:

JT Paradox said...

clogs are EVERYWHERE these days! It's like the 70s all over again.

SnapandPrint said...

Why I am going to look and find the perfect replacements for my beat up, black, heeled, clogs right now. Perfect timing for me to replace them now they are popular.