Friday, January 15, 2010

Fleece Lining Again!

I came across fleece lined socks this time:



Above: Fleece Lined Thigh High Socks by Plush

This time they are $26 and they tempt me to buy them and try them out. I am very curious about if they are warm, comfortable, and if they keep their shape.

Maybe this is an item I should write down because I am trying to plan to get over to Seattle around my birthday at the end of the month. It would be something to keep my eye out for as I wandered the stores in Seattle.

3 comments:

WendyB said...

It amuses me that the chocha area is left to be chilly....I guess if your legs are warm enough, the chocha will be happy?

SnapandPrint said...

My geuss is they figure, with the socks, you are using them to layer and will layer them over tights. The skirt should cover the rest?

They have a tights verison I posted about two days back which fascinate me as well.

Shes Dressing Up said...

Oooh fleece lined socks sound good!