Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fashion Find: Boden USA

I am literally covered in dust tonight since I started my new years clean up of the room I am in! I received new DVD storage shelving for Christmas so put that together and then moved things around the room to make room for the shelving. I barely had room for it and I need more DVD storage! I am just a DVD collecting fiend. So, I am now leaving the rest of the cleaning for tomorrow. It's late and I need a break. I am coughing from the dust and drinking tons of water as I write this entry. Dust is the devil!

Now onward to the fashion!

I received the Boden USA catalog in the mail today and took the time to look through it while eating dinner. So many wonderful, staple, clothes in there in so many different colours and prints. Makes me wish I had the extra money to place an order or two at this very moment.

Loving the colours and Union Jack design on this cardigan:



Above: Fun Cardigan in Green Union Jack by Boden

Or this fun, bright, trench coat:



Above: Short Trench Coat in Fennel by Boden.

Or tis colour printed shirt with contrasting cuffs:



Above: Essential Shirt in Pink Multi Geo Leaf by Boden.

Or this floral print wrap dress:



Above: Wrap Jersey Dress in Blue Marine Starflower by Boden.

And they even have nice accessories:



Above: Over-sized Sunglasses in Tortoise Shell by Boden.



Above: Carnaby Wallet in Dark Navy by Boden.

And they even have very cool shoes in wild colour combinations.



Above: Colourblock Wedges in Blush by Boden.

Boden USA is definitely a fashion source I will keep in mind as my business picks up because they have such great wardrobe staples in such interesting prints and colour combos. I can have fun with the colours while dressing casual, comfortable, and stylish. They have their clothing offered in classic colours as well as the bright combinations as well. Loving what I am seeing offered from Boden USA.

Check out their site and get on their catalog list, you won't regret it!

2 comments:

WendyB said...

I love a bright coat/jacket!

SnapandPrint said...

I am all for throwing some brightness into my wardrobe which has a lot of grey, brown, green, and black in very neutral tones.

That jacket would be perfect to add a bit of brightness.