Friday, January 01, 2010

Another Stocking Stuff That I Loved.

Yes, my mum sells Avon and this means, at times like Christmas, I get a lot of Avon products in my stocking. This year I received quite a few Avon brand stocking stuffers and it has been fun trying out the products and seeing what works well, and what doesn't.

I received this lip gloss in my stocking:


Above: Gorgeous Lip Gloss by Avon

The colour I have it in is called "Blush" and it is a pretty intense looking, bright, pink in the tube which had me a bit uncertain of it. I am not a fan of shockingly pink, gloppy on the lips, lip glosses so wasn't sure if it would work for me. I decided to give it a try though.

It actually goes on pretty sheer with just the right amount of "pop" to the colour to make the lips stand out but, not too much. It also is fairly long-lasting while not being sticky which is also important in a gloss. I will definitely be wearing this gloss often!

If you are curious about it and want to try some for yourself, check it out at Avon.com. It's $4.50 so won't be a huge dent in your bank account if you find it doesn't suit your lip needs.

I may have to order myselfa tube in "Bloom" as well because I am liking the gloss that much.

No comments: