Monday, December 14, 2009

Dear Santa,

Wanted From Santa For Christmas: Serious boyfriend who is intelligent, funny, caring, compassionate, supportive, attractive, and well-read.

Must dig: movies, books, travel, art, music, good food, cultural events, and good conversation.

Must like wearing clothing like this:



Above: Red/Black Hunting Check Jacket by Woolrich John Rich & Bros.

I mean look at this jacket!



It would look smashing and a bit Alexander McQueen-esque! I would so love to see  a guy wearing this and not have the guy go "No thanks!" on my suggesting a look like this for him when we go out.

Look at the back:



It's just a stunning jacket!

So, Santa, I know you are out there listening some where. Please take note of my request and see if you cannot stir up a guy for me who WOULD be caught dead in this type of jacket my way.

Thanx.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

let me know how that christmas wish goes xxx

Anonymous said...

As Mister Mort said, have you been to New York? This is like every third person I see there.

SnapandPrint said...

manifolddestiny,

I have been to NYC and loved it there. Sadly, I live on the west coats and it is a bit harder to find a guy who wouldn't think the suggestion of a jacket like this as "weird". I would love to live NYC some day but haven't the means at the moment.

kirstyb,

Thanks so much. :)