Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Camoflauge Evidence Of Those Late Nights.

I have never been a woman who liked concealer despite being a bit of a night owl who got little sleep.

I just hated the stickiness of the concealing sticks and liquids that just never seemed to stay put. I would resort to patting a bit of foundation over the dark circles, blemishes, and imperfections as opposed to using concealer to avoid concealer failure when it came to hiding things on my face that needed camoflauge.

Then I was gifted with this in my Christmas stocking this year:


Above: Smooth Minerals Concealer by Avon

I didn't think that a powder concealer would work and figured it would be too clumpy on top of foundation. I decided to give it a try and decided it is the BEST concealer I have ever used!

You use a brush to apply a tiny amount to the dark circles, blemishes, and imperfctions. They just disappear and it only takes a tiny bit of the concealer! It also is extremely long lasting and that is important for us ladies on the go.

The price tag is only $9.00 (at the moment) so hurry over to Avon.com and order yourself some...you will be glad you did.

No comments: