Friday, June 19, 2009

Back...Being Forever 21!

I had a break from blogging as I served my time in jury duty these past two weeks. That kept me preoccupied and on days I wasn't needed at the courthouse, I went on day trips around the area to enjoy the warm weather. So, I haven't updated in a while. Shame on me.

I have to report: They finally have a Forever 21 in Spokane....well 35 minutes from downtown Spokane in the Spokane Valley that is.

Note to Forever 21...put a store in the downtown please, thankx!

I have been out to the Valley Mall twice to shop Forever 21. I will share some of my purchases with you now.

Today I am wearing this top:

Above: Hola Baja Mexico Tee at Forever 21

It is so lightweight and comfortable! I love it! I am so glad I broke down, gave in, and bought it.

I am wearing it with this bracelet I also bought at Forever 21:

Above: Stretch Pyramid Goldtone Bracelet from Forever 21

The bracelet has just enough weight to make me want to regress to my punk rock days and wear it in the pit at a punk show and swing my arms around to music. It looks all flash and cool in real life.

I also bought this necklace:

Above: Silver Polished Bead Necklace at Forever 21.

I am loving how long it is and it seems to be a popular item since when I went back to the store only one was left in the silver colour. I have an outfit idea for it and am waiting for the rainy days to end and the weather to heat up to wear it.

I keep stopping myself from buying this purse at Forever 21:

Above: Purple/Pink Whimsy Print Tote II at Forever 21

I just have too many purses already though the $16.80 price tag is not bad.

I also stopped myself from buying this necklace:

Above: Silver Rhinestone Tag Necklace at Forever 21

I didn't buy it because it is not really my style and I cannot think of what I would wear such a huge, obvious, blingy, necklace with. It does tempt me and it is on the website for Forever 21. I have it sitting in the "My Bag" waiting for decision on purchase. I don't need it but would like it.

So, I have been enjoying Forever 21...as has most of Spokane. While at the mall you see carryall bags from the store EVERYWHERE.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

2 weeks of jury duty? ugh.

SnapandPrint said...

Ugh is an understatement. It was annoying not being able to plan ahead for two weeks because I had to call in every night to see if I was needed the next day! Glad that hell is over!