Monday, February 09, 2009

Hi! My Name Is SnapandPrint And I Am Addicted To Shoes.

I am a hardcore shoe addict. If I like them, can afford them (or have room on the credit card for them), and they "call to me"...I buy them. It's an addiction and I have always had it.

This addiction has made me buy these shoes at H&M in NYC:

I really like them but haven't had much of a chance to wear them out yet due to snow and ice. I wore them around a friend's apartment that had wooden floors and it was weird at first. They have quite a "lift" to them and are a bit curved on the sole. I soon got used to them though. Now if the weather would cooperate and let me wear them out and about.

Now, I am trying to keep myself from buying these:

They are brown, only $26.80, and just my style! I am fighting the "dig for my credit card in the purse" move.

I cannot justify buying them beyond the drooling shoe addict in me chanting, "Buy them! Buy them! Buy them!" I know if I don't they will run out in my size in days.

Ugh...at times like this I wish I had a steady income coming in but I do not at the moment.

Must...resist...hitting..."buy".

1 comment:

Ima Ventriloquist said...

I love the Natanya Ankle Boots! I'm going to have to check these out! :)