Friday, February 27, 2009

Deep V-Neck Tees Rule!

I have been a lover of deep v-neck tees for about 8 months now. They are a simple way to have a tee shirt look dressy and very feminine.

I recently bought this deep v tee from American Apparel:

Above: Black Unisex Sheer Jersey Short Sleeve Deep V-Neck by American Apparel

I am loving it so much in cut and fit that I am tempted to buy the 3-pack that includes one black, one white, and one grey, tee. So tempting!

Deep v-necks are everywhere online and I just have to share some that I have come across in the past few days.

Above: Women's Basic Tissue V-Neck (Charcoal) by Monrow

It's going to get warm so the "tissue" fabric will be most welcome to keep a lady cool.

Above: Dark fuchsia burnout banded v-neck t-shirt by Black Hearts Brigade

I have a deep v-neck tee very similar to this one in grey. I love the black banding at the neckline.

Above: Grey jersey 'Peacock' v-neck tunic by Black Hearts Brigade

I like the length and the peacock design on that one. It comes in grey, purple, and silver.

Or if you want some length to the sleeves:

Above: Black ¾ sleeve v-neck 'Jackie' t-shirt by Aude.

That deep v reminds me of a ballerina's leotard top. I love the tightness and length of the sleeves.

So, if you like dressing casual but want to 'dress up' your jeans and wedges/heeled sandals with a tee...deep v-neck is one way to do it. Just add some flashy accessories and a great handbag, and you should be good to go.

No comments: