Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Have Way Too Many Purses But....

I have way too many purses...and just bought three new ones. I am an accessory loving girl and cannot pass up a good sale or deal on purses (or shoes).

I have been wandering the Internet, I have come across some beautiful purses that made me glad the are so expensive so I won't be buying them. But a girl can drool over them, can't she?

Above: Caramel suede 'Secret Code' bag by Fendi

How 70s yet modern is this Fendi bag? I love the caramel coloured suede and the closure!

Above: Black patent leather 'Riki' shoulder bag by Jimmy Choo

The black patent leather draws the eye in and the closure is cool on this Jimmy Choo bag. I like the size and the metal buckle on the bag as well.

Above: Brown patent leather 'Malena' bag by Jimmy Choo

I love the brown colour and the style of that Jimmy Choo bag. It looks like something I would carry often!

Above: Optimism Handbag in Yellow by Shopintuition

I am not usually a fan of the colour yellow but that Shopintuition bag is so cool I make an exception. I love the size and the classic "turn lock" closure.

Above: Darjeeling Shimia Tote by L.A.M.B.

I can say that that L.A.M.B. tote is 100% more drool worthy in person. I saw it in Nordstrom a few weeks back and wanted it so badly. I just didn't have the $650.00 they were asking for it

Above: Katie Large Tote in Black by Joe's Jeans
This Joe's Jeans tote just seems like the perfect tote to carry around while shopping. Sturdy handles, good shape, and lots of room to stuff smaller purchases into it.

Above: Rouse Clutch in Black by L.A.M.B.

I love this clutch by L.A.M.B. ! The white accents are great and I even love the L.A.M.B. emblem in the flap of the clutch!

Above: Medium slouchy hobo in Black by See By Chloe

The See By Chloe..what is there not to love? Large, eye-catching, and functional.

So, I will drool over handbags like these due to how spendy they are and be satisfied with the ones I own.

Like these two new bags I acquired recently (please excuse the bad snapshots):

Above My H&M tan coloured handbag

I was so excited to be able to shop in H&M while I was in NYC. I saw this bag and HAD to have it. It is a gorgeous colour tan...very reddish in tone in person...and holds so much! I carry it EVERYWHERE.

I am so glad I found it and it has become my new favorite handbag that I own!

Above: My dark grey clutch by GAP.

The clutch was on close-out pricing of $4.99 and I snapped it out because it is huge and has room for things in it...without being overly large. The colour doesn't translate well in snapshots but it is a lovely dark grey and patent!

The handbag loving girl in me smiles in contentment.

No comments: