Monday, January 12, 2009

Back From NYC!!!

My faithful blog readers...NYC is my type of place!

I love the energy, the things to do, the not feeling out-of-place, the being stared at in a good way by people, the shopping offerings, and the bigness of the city! I would move there in a heartbeat if a job presented itself to me!

I did a lot of shopping and wanted to cry with joy at actually shopping at a H&M (we don't have that store here) and Urban Outfitters (ditto). I bought some great stuff because of the sales going on with the 70% off.

Take me back to NYC! I am so done with the place I live now.

In celebration of both my finding NYC great and the new year I give you this song:

Ceremony- New Order (Live 1984)


I may be a bit quiet for a while this new year as I get some projects started in my photography and overhaul my living space. I have a lot of sorting, getting rid of, plotting, and deciding to do these next coming weeks.

Still, check back because I will try and post from time to time.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: