Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Perfect Coat!

I am sad at the passing of summer. The weather has that fall chill to it already and the window can no longer stay open overnight to let fresh air in.

It does make me think to autumn fashion and I found the perfect coat for me!


Above: Kelsey Belted Peacoat by dELiAs

I have decided that if I can get some extra cash in the next month (and if they still have it in my size) it will be mine.

My mum asked why I would buy it if I plan to move to San Diego. I told her it would be my "cold weather coat" for when I left California on trips in the Fall. It's a classic style that won't go out of style, so I will get years of use out of it.

Makes the coat a sensible purchase to me. Now to get the money for it.

I also like these shoes:



Above: Segment Flat by Blowfish

I won't be getting them though because I prefer to save for the coat. They are cute though and look comfortable.

So the coat will be mine if I can get the extra cash and the shoes will remain a thought.

No comments: