Sunday, June 22, 2008

Marimekko!

I am going to deviate from my usual clothing, shoes, accessories, or music posts to say how much I love Marimekko designs!

It started with me seeing these Marimekko bedsheets on the Crate & Barrel website:


Above: Primavera Bed Linens Marimekko

Which made me go crazy because I loved the flower design and the bright green colour. I quickly ordered them and they now are on my bed!

So you can imagine my excitement at finding these postcards on stylefeeder:




Above: Marimekko Unikko Postcards

I will have to purchase them when I have a little extra money.

And I saw this bedding set:



Above: Marimekko Cotton Sateen Black Tuuli Bedding

Which I would also love to own.

Yes, I am liking these designs. I will have to keep my eyes open for more products from this design house in Finland.

No comments: